Rain After Sunshine?
Sometimes I wish I don't follow my heart and let my emotions control my decision and thoughts, because you tend to get really irrational and you will go on till a point when there's no return. I'm really glad that certain things happened along the way and I wish for more if there's a possibility but the more you expected, the chances of you falling hard is higher. I don't want that to happen again, it takes a lot of effort and time to get back on your feet. Oh well, right now, I will take things day by day and hopefully I'm able to find the answers I want.
Anyway, I really wanna travel with my darlings but my parents are not giving their consent. WHY? I'm like 20 this year already, shouldn't I be given some room of independence? Oh well, I know is for my own safety and all but I don't want to grow up and regret not doing so. Even my cousins (Jess & Tina) get to travel with their friends and have tons of fun. DAMN! I want it too. Oh well, I going to do it sooner or later I swear.
Loved and take care.
PS: He added me in friendster but has yet to reply my email. I'm so having mixed emotions! Maybe he has already forgotten me, after all I'm among the thousands of passengers he met. DAMN. ='(
Anyway, I really wanna travel with my darlings but my parents are not giving their consent. WHY? I'm like 20 this year already, shouldn't I be given some room of independence? Oh well, I know is for my own safety and all but I don't want to grow up and regret not doing so. Even my cousins (Jess & Tina) get to travel with their friends and have tons of fun. DAMN! I want it too. Oh well, I going to do it sooner or later I swear.
Loved and take care.
PS: He added me in friendster but has yet to reply my email. I'm so having mixed emotions! Maybe he has already forgotten me, after all I'm among the thousands of passengers he met. DAMN. ='(


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home